A Little Christmas Gift

Just got back from some riotous and eventful Christmas shopping and remembered that it's my blog day. I'm fresh out of inspiration, so maybe this is a good time to announce that I've got a little Christmas gift for you, dear reader. You're welcome.

So here it is: The Saved Saint, my latest book, will be FREE from 3rd-7th December.

That's it. For five whole days you could log onto Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com, enter "The Saved Saint" into the search bar and find that it will cost you nothing at all to have it immediately downloaded to your Kindle, or iPad, or iPod, or PC, or any other device on which you have the (also free) Kindle reading app.

Have you ever read one of my books? Do you sometimes feel a little embarrassed because you've known me for a while, and you know I write books, but you haven't actually wanted to invest any of your money in my work? Well, here's your chance to rectify that awkwardness without blowing the budget. Mark 3rd-7th December in your diary and be sure to visit Amazon during that time to download your copy of controversial and ground-breaking novel The Saved Saint at 100% discount.

But you know, it's Christmas for my co-author Hellen and me too. And it's more blessed to give than to receive. So here's what we'd like from you, if you're feeling kind and generous.

Once you have bought our book (for free) might you spare a moment to review it? A review on Amazon would be wonderful. The same review on Goodreads too would be even better. If you really haven't got time to review it, then just "Like" the book on Amazon, or "Like" the page on Facebook. I'll be really grateful and happy if you could do that.

And maybe you'd be able to do even more - give us an even better gift? Could you tell someone else about The Saved Saint? Whether you loved it and want to recommend it to all your friends, or you're incensed by it and want to have a noisy and belligerent discussion with others who've read it (there are book club questions and church study group questions at the back) suggest that they take a look at it too. It might not be free by then, but at only £3.09 it's still a bargain. You might even like to recommend it to your church auxilliary, or book club. We'd be thrilled with that.

Is it too early to wish you a Merry Christmas?

So, all those vital links:

The Saved Saint on Amazon.co.uk (Like, Buy, Review)
The Saved Saint on Amazon.com (Like, Buy, Review)
The Saved Saint Facebook page (Like, Discuss)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Things I wish I'd known about Electric Cars before I bought one

The Importance of Reviews - and Chocolate

I Wore a Skirt to Church on Sunday